Chicago at Green Bay Week 1 Is SOLD OUT!
A rivalry that dates back to 1921. On September 9, 2018 Green Bay host Chicago and the bus trip is sold out! Check out the info below to see what the costs are, and be sure to sign up quickly in 2019.
Whether you’re a Green Bay fan, a Chicago fan or just a fan of the game, you hear it all the time, “You need to see a game at Lambeau Field.” There isn’t a bad seat in the place, the tailgaiting is amazing, and you can just feel the 50 years of history as soon as you walk in: Starr, Hornung, Favre. Early September is the best time of the year to be at Lambeau Field!
Your exclusive packages includes
- One (1) night hotel accommodations BEST WESTERN PREMIER Waterfront at
1 N Main St Oshkosh, Wisconsin
- Check-in Sunday, 9/9/2018
- Check-out Monday, 9/9/2018
- Reserved ticket for the game at Lambeau Field in Green Bay
- Tailgate Party at Bart Starr Plaza – unlimited food and drink
- Round-trip motor coach transportation 5.5 Hours 380 Miles
Here’s the Entire Agenda for the Trip
- 6:00 AM - Bus leaves from Marion Super Walmart Parking Lot directly off Hwy 151
- 7:00 AM - Bus leaves from the corner of 1st Street and Commerical St. Waterloo.
- Flexible time between 10-11 AM Lunch Stop
- 12:00-1:30 PM Arrive at hotel
- 3:00 PM Leave for Lambeau Field and tailgate party
- 4:00 PM Tailgate Party
- 7:20 PM Game Time
- Bus leaves 45-minutes after the game
- 8:00 AM Breakfast at Hotel
- 9:30 AM Check out of hotel and board the bus for return trip
To reserve your spots on the bus, call 866-454-4514.