Earlier this week in Rochester, New York, a man was driving a Zamboni at Monroe Community College's skating complex when things got heated.

According to the Democrat and Chronicle:

A hose carrying hydraulic fluid broke, and the leaking fluid was set ablaze by a hot exhaust pipe underneath the driver's seat.

The driver, Jordan Curtis, stayed on the Zamboni and was able to maneuver the machine into a maintenance area and extinguished the flames himself. No one was injured.

2020 Iowa Home Winter Survival Kit


More From 97.7 KCRR