The Cedar Valley’s Best ‘It’s So Cold’ Jokes
It's definitely not tropical in the Cedar Valley today... to say the least. As of my witting this, it's -24 with the windchill. But that isn't stopping us from having some fun with these stupid cold temps, right? Well it shouldn't anyways!
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
So without any further ado, enjoy these family friendly 'it's so cold' jokes:
- It's so cold I had to break the smoke off my chimney.
- It's so cold I had to open the refrigerator to heat the house.
- It's so cold that Lady Liberty put her torch inside her dress!
- It's so cold prisoners are begging for the electric chair.
- It's so cold I saw one dog trying to jump start another one.
- It's so cold, Iowa politicians have their hands in their own pockets.
- It's so cold that roosters are rushing into KFC and begging to use the pressure cooker!
- It's so cold pickpockets are calling in sick.
- It's so cold a streaker froze in mid-streak!
- It's so cold I chipped my tooth on my soup.
- It's so cold Sidecar is serving coffee on a stick.
- It's so cold we pulled everything out of the freezer and huddled inside to keep warm.
- It's so cold, I saw an Amish guy buying an electric blanket.
- It's so cold, I actually saw a gangsta pull his pants up.
- It's so cold, ice cubes are coming out of my faucet.
- It's so cold, I'm drinking hot sauce instead of coffee.
- It's so cold, Jack Frost wants to warm up.
- It's so cold I got brain freeze!
- It's so cold I had to chisel my dog off a fire hydrant.
- It's so cold trees are chopping themselves into firewood.
- It's so cold, cops are tazing themselves.