Neuman Now on 97.7 KCRR
The new voice on 97.7 KCRR.
The new voice you'll be hearing from 9am to 2pm is Neuman! It's good to meet you. I'm originally from Minneapolis and got my start in radio at the flagship station for the Minnesota Vikings.
I then went on and did 2 years of Classic Hits radio in Yankton, South Dakota and am working my way up and down the radio dial. I've been enjoying the last year and a half on KCRR's sister station K98.5 doing the afternoon show but am very happy to be back to my classic rock roots on 97.7 KCRR.
You'll usually find me on the softball diamond, the sand volleyball court or laying by the pool during the summers and hibernating in the winter.
- What was your favorite food when you were a child? Lasagna
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? "I Fought the Law" Green Day cover
- What is one of your favorite quotes? "Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional."
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Volleyball
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? DISHES!
- What is your favorite form of exercise? Cardio Kickboxing
- What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? The hottest week of the year. So what... mid July.
- What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? Long distance running
- What is your favorite body part? Smile
- What sound do you love? A perfect swish during a basketball game.
- If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? Animal House Toga Party because... did you see it?
- If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint? The top of 7 Falls in Colorado
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 22
- If you knew the world was ending in 2020, what would you do differently? Travel
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? Late Comedian Patrice O'Neal
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? D-Day
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Play an instrument
- If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? Mastering the piano.
- If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? Jump off everything
- If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? Pass..
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? Jesus seems like he'd be pretty uplifting
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Get rid of student loan debt.
- If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be? Cheetah
- If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be? Is there anything after life?
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Vincent Chase
- Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? A shorter Vince Vaughn
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A grown up.
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Nintendo 64
- What would you name the autobiography of your life? My jokes are for me.
- What song is the soundtrack to your life? Bohemian Rhapsody
- Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? Getting laid off a sales job
- What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to? 8th grade house dance parties.
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? A Charlie Brown Christmas had me laughing to the point of tears.
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Leave home
- What was the last experience that made you a stronger person? 10 week workout
- What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? Procrastinate every school project.
- When was the last time you had an amazing meal? Pappy's Smokehouse over the summer
- What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received? Gold cross with ropes in the intersection is the best. Sweatpants was the worst.
- What do you miss most about being a kid? Playing sports
- What is your first memory of being really excited? Getting a Super Nintendo from Santa
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money? Movie tickets
- When was the last time you were nervous? My last first date
- What is something you learned in the last week? Stick to the plan
- What story does your family always tell about you? My mom saw this very very old woman on TV and she said if she ever gets that old, to shoot her. I looked at my brother and called dibs. My mom won't ever let me forget that.
- At what age did you become an adult? 37. Currently I'm 34.