Every Day Steps To Avoid Illness According To The CDC
It's been that time of year for illnesses including colds, flu's and of course the dreaded Coronavirus. Since we can't lock our kids or ourselves in plastic bubbles in order to avoid germs let's talk about some of the steps we can take to prevent illnesses such as these.
Here are some every day steps that we can take to prevent these illnesses, especially the Coronavirus, according to the CDC.
1. Most important is to avoid contact with those whom are already sick... meaning don't share food, drinks, or any other products with them in case of the risk of getting sick.
2. Avoid contact with your face. Try not to touch your eyes, mouth or nose in order to stop spreading germs from your hands to your most vulnerable features.
3. PLEASE STAY HOME WHEN YOU ARE SICK! I know we all have work and life to get done but going to work or school when you are sick just puts everyone else at a greater risk for getting sick.
4. Cover your coughs and sneezes and throw away tissues right away to avoid spreading the illness.
5. Disinfect everything you or a sick person has touched in order to avoid spreading the illness.
6. Wash your hands constantly! This is one of the most important things you can do! Even carry hand sanitizer with you at all times.