Winery Will Pay You Six Figures to Move to Sonoma, Drink Wine, Learn Industry
If you're tired of the grind you're in now, working a 9-5 and just looking forward to a wine bottle at 5:30, a winery in California has your new dream job.
- "Pivot your career/life to create an adventure of a lifetime in the wine industry
- Acquire strong knowledge of vineyards, winery operations, and wine in general
- Shadow winemaker Dave Ready Jr. and the winemaking team during harvest and assist in winery operations
- Learn the growing and dynamic world of E-commerce
- Work with teams to drive awareness and build demand for Murphy-Goode Winery
- Willingness and excitement to learn about various aspects of the wine industry
- Explore the many beautiful features of Sonoma Wine Country
- Develop strong working relationships across functions of the winery
- Network and build relationships with employees, trade and consumers of Murphy-Goode
- Provide hospitality to trade and consumers by contributing to a positive winery experience
- Effectively promote Murphy-Goode wines through various channels and events
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned"
To get the job, you've got to be 21 years old, and you have to upload a video resume explaining why you should have the job.
They're looking for someone who "role value, creativity, and design, applicable experience and skill set."
Read more at Murphy-Goode Winery