What Do Women Really Think Of Valentine’s Day?
So, what do women really think of Valentine’s day? What do they really want as a gift? Are they as excited about it as many people think? In a new article from PR Newswire, many of these questions are answered about how women really feel about Valentine’s day and what they really want. You may be surprised by what women really think in this new survey.
Here are the hardcore facts, and guys you may want to pay attention!
- What do women really want for Valentine’s day? Well, guys you may be spending a little too much money on elaborate gifts because according to this survey, the #1 thing women want to do on Valentine’s day is have a romantic dinner. The #2 thing… is to have sex. Whelp there you go, that was an easy answer.
- However, that may not be all, here is the breakdown: 67% of women want a romantic dinner, 49% want sex, 47% said they want to "be intimate,” 47% want flowers and 43% want chocolate. (There are a few ideas here).
- 56% of women said they feel a ton of pressure to have a date for Valentine's Day.
- A quarter of the women in the poll said they've hung out with an ex on Valentine's Day, or even gotten back together with them, so they wouldn't be alone. (Don’t do it!)
- 57% of women think Valentine's Day is overrated. But two-thirds said they like it to at least some degree.
- 23% of women would rather do something unconventional for Valentine's Day, like go on a group date or spend the day with friends. (Galentine’s Day anyone?)
- About 25% of millennial women think being proposed to on Valentine's Day is tacky.
Now that we know the facts, how are you going to celebrate Valentine’s Day?