We Google WHAT The Most In Iowa?!
I mean, I am not sure it's a good idea to rely on Google as your life coach but, that isn't stopping anyone. A new study done by AT&T found the question starting with 'Should I...' that people Google the most in every state.
So what did we Google most in Iowa?
Should I... FAST?
Really? Maybe we're getting a jump on resolutions.
Here are some other state highlights:
1. 'Should I have a baby?' in Pennsylvania. (Um, as long as the follow up isn't HOW TO have a baby...)
2. 'Should I nap?' in Virginia.
3. 'Should I cut my hair?" in Arizona, New Jersey, North Carolina, and Ohio.
4. 'Should I delete Facebook?' in Washington. (No, but you should like US on Facebook hint hint)
5. 'Should I apologize?' in Texas.
6. 'Should I break up with my boyfriend?' in Illinois. (Hmm... sorry to all dudes who got dumped 'cuz Google said so...)
7. 'Should I text him?' in Florida, Georgia, and New York.
8. 'Should I care?' in Idaho, Maine, New Mexico, Oregon, and West Virginia.
Wanna see more? Check out the full map HERE.