Today Is National Ask a Stupid Question Day
If you've been holding on to a dumb one for a while, now's your chance to ask...on "National Ask A Stupid Question Day"!
If you've always wanted to ask why Goofy can talk but Pluto can't, why eleven isn't pronounced "onety-one," or why fish don't have to wait 30 minutes to go swimming after they eat...it's your lucky day.
In honor of the holiday, some teachers shared the dumbest question they ever heard. And here are some highlights . . .
1. "Are bears still real?"
2. "Can you get from America to Africa on a jet ski?"
3. "What are those pyramid shaped things in Egypt called?"
4. "If there's a speed of light, what's the speed of dark?"
5. "Is breast milk 1% or 2%?"
6. "If you're sterile, can you pass that on to your children?"
7. "Where is the Great Wall of China?"
If someone has asked you a stupid question, we want to hear about it! Share it with us on the KCRR Facebook page There's a bunch of really funny ones, so go check it out!