These April Fool’s Day Jokes Will Make You Prankster King
April Fools Day is Saturday, and if you grew up in a family that is anything like mine, you had to be on your toes for the pranks. Every day was April Fools in my family, so on April Food Day, everyone stepped up their game. We didn't have the internet back then, so we didn't get help like this.
Every since I was 5, every April Fools Day I was awaken by my parents who were in a panic. The excitement in their voice was alarming as they exclaimed, 'Hurry!!! Get up, there is a baby elephant in our back yard!' AND, every April Fools I would scurry down the stairs to witness an elephant loose in my back yard in Northern Wisconsin. The disappointment and realization that I've been pranked certainly entertained my parents, who would be behind me wiping tears out of their eyes from laughing so hard. To this day, I still get a phone call from my parents on April Fools Day telling me they have a baby elephant in their back yard. I typically just hang up and ignore them for a few months. LOL...just kidding.
There are the tried and true jokes for April Fools Day. Then there are the ones that make you a legend. We did some searching and found the Reddit had some FANTASTIC ideas.
Here's a look at some fantastic pranks. Let inspiration strike:
- Replace their Purell with Lube. Watch them rub their hands together forever. The lube washes off harmlessly, the shame never will.
- Bring a box of creme-filled donuts to work. Regular creme-filled donuts. Put a note on the box that says 'Happy April 1!' Watch everyone get paranoid about what you didn't actually do to the donuts.
- Put notes on people’s cars telling them 'sorry about the damage.' They will spend forever looking for it.
- Put out a bowl filled with M&Ms, Skittles, and Reese’s Pieces.
- Move every piece of furniture 2 inches to the right. Subtle but sweet.
- Take screenshot of desktop.
Remove all icons on desktop.
Close all applications.
Set taskbar to 'auto-hide.'
Set screenshot as wallpaper.
Result: computer looks just as they left it, but when they try to do anything, it doesn't work.
- Freeze mashed potatoes. Scoop frozen mashed onto cones. Serve the kids vanilla ice cream cones for dessert. The look on their faces after they take a big bite is amazing! Cheap, funny and harmless.
- Chocolate covered cotton balls.