The Saddest Disney Movie Songs
Uproxx.com has put together a list of 'The Saddest, Most Tear-Jerking Songs in Disney's Animated Movies.' Cuz, who doesn't need a good cry every now and then? They included movies by Pixar and Touchstone, which are both owned by Disney.
Here's the list, with the 'saddest lyrics' they isolated:
1. 'I Will Go Sailing No More' from "Toy Story"
Saddest Lyrics: 'Now I know exactly who I am, and what I'm here for, and I will go sailing no more.'
2. "Married Life" from "Up"
They didn't list any sad lyrics...
3. "Baby Mine" from "Dumbo"
'Baby mine, don't you cry, baby mine, dry your eyes, rest your head close to my heart, never to part, baby of mine.' Dang...
4. "Wherever You Are" from "Winnie the Pooh's Most Grand Adventure"
'I'm empty and I'm cold, and my heart's about to break, come and find me.'
5. "Sally's Song" from "The Nightmare Before Christmas"
'And will we ever end up together? No, I think not. It's never to become, for I am not the one.'
6. "When She Loved Me" from "Toy Story 2"
'So the years went by, I stayed the same. And she began to drift away, I was left alone.' This song gets me every time...
7. "Remember Me" from "Coco"
'Remember me, though I have to travel far. Remember me, each time you hear a sad guitar.'
8. "Out There" from "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"
'All my life I memorize their faces. Knowing them as they will never know me. All my life I wonder how it feels to pass a day. Not above them, but part of them.'
9. "Not in Nottingham" from "Robin Hood"
'Can't you see the tears we're crying? Can't there be some happiness for me? Not in Nottingham.'
10. "Goodbye May Seem Forever" from "The Fox and the Hound"
'Goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end. But in my heart's a memory, and there you'll always be.'