Popular Iowa Art Museum Hosting Five Nights Of Fright In October
Spooky season is among us and throughout the month of October, there's a ton going on in the Quad Cities with the Halloween spirit in mind.
The Figge Art Museum is hosting its Five Nights of Fright at the end of October. We have your chance to experience night number four in VIP fashion.
Figge's Five Nights Of Fright
This October 25 – 29, get ready to step into a world of thrills, chills, and wicked delights with a line-up of frightfully fun activities and events at the Figge Art Museum (225 W 2nd St, Davenport).
Each night features something new, exciting, and spooky. Tickets for each night are on sale now. Below is a little about what will be taking place each night:
- Wednesday, Oct. 25
- Halloween Trivia - Get ready to have a blast and raise some money for a great cause with Halloween Trivia! Craft a wickedly clever team name, dress to kill in your scariest costumes, and prepare to battle it out for victory while supporting art in the Quad Cities.
- Thursday, Oct. 26
- Free Film Screening - Lights out, horror fans! Join us at the Figge Art Museum for a FREE screening of a spine-tingling horror movie. As part of the Figge’s Five Nights of Fright, we’re bringing you a night of screams. Are you brave enough to attend? The movie that will be shown will be The Exorcist (1973).
- Friday, Oct. 27
- Dark Delights Dinner & Movie - Indulge in an evening of Halloween magic at the Figge Art Museum! Join us for a night of culinary and visual delights! Enjoy a gourmet meal with a spooky twist, inspired by the flavors and mood of the season. Then choose to follow your feast with a film that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Saturday, Oct. 28
- Mysteria: A Night of Secrets and Art - Get ready to experience the mystery and charm of Halloween in a whole new way. Immerse yourself in an evening of magic and artistic allure at Mysteria: A Night of Secrets and Art! Dance to live music and enjoy a themed bar, be amazed by our wandering magician and captivating aerial performances, participate in make-and-take art activities, visit one of our tarot card readers, and more! Get your costumes ready, because this is going to be the Halloween party of the year!
- Sunday, Oct. 29
- Tricks & Treats - Gather your little monsters and join the Figge on Sunday, October 29 for some free family-friendly fun at the Figge before Davenport’s Annual Halloween Parade. Collect tricks and treats as you move through the galleries, get crafty with some art activities, and gobble up some spooktacular treats before joining our kids’ costume conga line and heading out to the Halloween Parade! This is a FREE event and no registration is required!
It's going to be an exciting five nights at the Figge.
The Best Halloween Costume Party In The Quad Cities
You'll have to skip night four because that's the same night as the annual Halloween Ball!
Join us at The Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds on October 27th for:
- Free food from Smokin Butt BBQ and Wise Guys Pizza from 6-9:00 p.m.
- Live Music from Soulstorm and Hairbanger's Ball!
- The Best Costumes in the Quad Cities Competing for big cash.
- Two $500 first-place prizes (Group and Individual) and cash prizes for the Top 10.
- Doors open at 6:00 p.m.
You can purchase your tickets to our annual Halloween Costume Ball by clicking the button below
BUY TICKETS: Halloween Costume Ball
Win VIP Tickets To Mysteria: A Night of Secrets and Art
Experience a Halloween party from the otherworld with Mysteria: A Night of Secrets and Art on Saturday, October 28th at the Figge Art Museum!
An immersive evening of magic featuring a live band, aerial performances, a wandering magician, interactive characters and flow arts performers, spirit readers, and more!
Tickets are $40 starting Oct. 1st and includes access to all of the night’s entertainment and activities. Limited VIP admissions are still available! Visit the Figge's website to get your tickets now. You can also sign up below to win one of our free pairs of VIP tickets!
These Are The Top 10 "Trashiest" Cities In Wisconsin
Gallery Credit: Various
QC "Nightmare On Zillow Street" House Is "Not For The Faint Of Heart"
Gallery Credit: RMLSA/Zillow