Move Over Neil Peart – Rowan Atkinson Has Chops
Rowan Atkinson is known for his physical comedy and without saying a word, he puts on a 5 minute hilarious drum solo. You'd never know that from just sweeping a stage, you'd run into an invisible drum kit. Then on top of that, crush it!
See the video here.
Rolling Stone magazine had their list of Top 100 drummers of all time and I can't believe they left Rowan Atikinson off the list.
Their top 10 are:
10. Stewart Copeland - The Police
9. Al Jackson Jr. - Booker T. & the M.G.'s
8. Mitch Mitchell - Jimi Hexdrix Experience
7. Gene Krupa - Gene Krupa Quartet
6. Clyde Stubblefield and John "Jabo" Starks - James Brown
5. Hal Blaine - Frank Sinatra/Beach Boys/Elvis/The Supremes
4. Neil Peart - Rush
3. Ginger Baker - Cream
2. Keith Moon - Who
1. John Bonham - Led Zeppelin