Iowans, Have You Done A Good Deed Yet Today?
In honor of Giving Tuesday, its a nice reminder that doing a good deed doesn't take a lot of effort but can make all the difference in someone's life. So here is the question.... have you done your good deed today Iowa?
According to a new survey found the average American does five good deeds a month. As great as that is we could definitely do more. Here are the most common deeds that people do every day as a reminder of what you can do for someone else.
1. Giving someone directions
2. Holding a door for a stranger
3. Letting someone with fewer items cut in line at the store
4. Helping someone cross the street
5. Doing a chore or errand for a family member or friend
6. Adding a small donation to charity when you check out at the store
7. Donating clothes to a thrift store
8. Helping someone carry their groceries
9. Returning a lost item
10. Paying for a stranger's meal
Remember good deeds don't have to be huge. Basically smiling at a stranger to help start their day off right or just saying hi can be a good deed. So spread the kindness today and every day by trying to do one good deed a day.