Avoid These Gifts This Christmas!
Finding the perfect gift for someone during the holiday season can be VERY stressful and even after all the searching, you still may not get the right gift. Unfortunately I can't help you find the "perfect" gift for that special someone but I can steer you away from what gifts you SHOULDN'T give.
According to a survey on OnePoll, people ranked the worst possible gifts that you can get. Here are the top 10 answers:
1. Shower gel. (Not the most subtle way to tell someone they stink)
2. Popcorn. (I disagree, I LOVE POPCORN)
4. A collection of lotions.
5. A coffee mug. (Hang on, you can never have too many mugs)
6. Liquor. (I am sure ALOT of people disagree with this one)
8. A candle.
9. A photo calendar.
10. Coffee. (Sorry coffee lovers)
I am not sure I completely agree with this but the survey also came up with the key elements a gift has to have to be a thoughtful gift which were the sentiment behind the gift, how useful it is and whether it has a personal touch or not. So follow these key elements and you are in the clear!