[Watch] University of Iowa Kids Shouldn’t Do Laundry
It's not easy being a college kid sometimes. You're setting out on a whole new adventure and trying to learn how to be an actual adult.
It's the time of year when kids are going back to school and college students are headed to university. For a whole lot of them, this is actually their very first time away from home and their parents. This means, not only are they learning in class, but they're also learning important basic life skills.
One of the most crucial things that any young person has to learn is how to do their own laundry, and one Iowa City student is learning how to do it the hard way.
In a video posted by University of Iowa student Olivia Gorsche on Tik Tok, the results of laundry gone wrong are captured. The short clip shows the dorm fire alarm going off as a result of someone SETTING THE INSIDE OF A DRYER MACHINE ON FIRE!
How do you even do that?
Students are gathering around the scene and freaking out, but one brave soul decides to do something about this. He runs into the scene with a Brita. This Brita is holding a cup or two of water but it does the job.
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!
Even after the flames were put out, the machine was still smoking. To watch the full video of this ordeal, you can just scroll down below!
@ogorscheOnly college kids would use a Brita to put out fires #iowacity #iowatok #iowachill♬ Spongebob - Dante9k