The Top Richest Rock Stars
Oh how awesome it would be to be a rock star. Especially if you're on this list. Here are your top richest rock stars according to Celebritynetworth.com.
Considering the fact that record labels collect a very high percentage of a musicians income to "pay back" the studio and all of the costs associated with making a record, these dudes and dudettes are EXTREMELY wealthy.
It's also no surprise that Paul McCartney tops this list.
- Paul McCartney – $1.2 billion
- Bono – $700 million
- Elton John – $500 million
- Jimmy Buffet- $500 million
- Mick Jagger – $360 million
- Bruce Springsteen – $350 million
- Ringo Starr – $350 million
- Keith Richards – $340 million
- Bjorn Ulvaeus (songwriter) – $300 million
- Dave Matthews – $300 million