The 10 Unwritten Rules in Life We Should All Follow
Someone on Reddit was asking people to name some unwritten rules everyone should follow. If got published in a Buzzfeed article. I have to say, I agree with the list so I thought I'd share. Here are some of the best ones people came up with:
1. Don't ask for something if the person has only one of them left. Like gum.
2. If you finish a roll of toilet paper, you have to put a new roll on.
3. If you borrow someone's car, put some gas in it before you bring it back.
4. Don't play music out loud when you're in public. That's what headphones are for.
5. Chew with your mouth closed. (WHY is this so hard for some people?!)
6. Don't start drama at a funeral.
7. If you're borrowing something for a third time, buy one of your own.
8. If someone shows you a photo on their phone, don't swipe left or right to look at other photos, because there might be something R-rated.
9. Let people get off an elevator or train before you get on.
10. Don't leave your shopping cart in the middle of the aisle.