WORLD’S LARGEST GARAGE SALE! – NEW DATE!
- Estel Hall on the National Cattle Congress Grounds
- 257 Ansborough Ave, Waterloo,
The 2020 edition of the World's Largest Garage Sale is set for Saturday, October 10, and you can reserve your booth now!
- WHEN: Saturday, October 10, 2020 (7:00 AM to 3:00 PM)
- BOOTH/VENDER SET-UP: Friday, October 9 (12:00 PM to 7:30 PM)
- WHERE: Estell Hall on the National Cattle Congress Grounds in Waterloo, Iowa
- BOOTH SPACE: Each booth is a 10 feet by 20 feet space. Prices vary, see below
- SHOPPER ADMISSION: Shoppers are $3/person, kids 12 & under free with paid adult
GET YOUR BOOTH:
Reserve your booth(s) now before they are all gone. Show your goods in front of thousands of eager shoppers. Each booth is 20' by 10' in size. There is a limited number of Premium Booths in the highest traffic zone.
SUBMITTING YOUR REGISTRATION FORM:
You can download the World’s Largest Garage Sale 2020 Registration form from the links above. Fill it out, then mail it in or drop it off in person (address below). You can also call 319-833-4851 for more details.
Mail To or Drop Off At:
Townsquare Media Waterloo
501 Sycamore Street / Suite #300
Waterloo, IA 50703
Doors will open a 7:00 AM. Admission is $3/person. Kids 12 & under are free when accompanied by an adult. The sale ends at 3:00 PM.
The World’s Largest Garage sale is presented by Townsquare Media Waterloo (K98.5, Q92.3, KCRR, and AM 950 KOEL).
Before working or attending our upcoming event, we ask that you please confirm that you will not have traveled to a country designated by the CDC as Level 2 or higher (currently China, Italy, Iran, South Korea, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City), been on a cruise ship, or spent significant time in any other area identified as a containment zone or which travel restrictions have been implemented, during the 14 days prior to the event, and that you have not been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with coronavirus.
This event will be taking the following precautionary measures:
- Adopting a “no hand-shake policy” and practicing good hygiene
- Wiping down surfaces – with staff designated to be wiping down surfaces throughout the event with gloves
- Staff who are in close contact with guests will be wearing gloves
- Purell stations
- Promoting keeping a healthy distance with the recommend 6-8 feet
- Fact sheets posted