Cedar Valley’s Best Place for a 1st Date & Other Popular Spots
We asked, you answered. Plus, other surprising first date locations.
There is always a nervous pressure when it comes to picking the location of a first date. A guy wants to come across as if he can impress her but sometimes doesn't want to set the bar too high either. For a girl, going to a game could be intimidating because she could either not like the sport, or worse, she could not like the guy and then is stuck at a stadium for 3 hours when a typical first date might only be an hour.
So I posted the question to K98.5's Facebook page that asked you, "Where is the number 1 place first date in the Cedar Valley?"
The number one pick was:
The Brown Bottle
Followed up by going to a Blackhawks Hockey Game.
But it was the dating site Clover that determined the most popular locations for a first date and some of them are rather surprising.
The top 5 are:
- Starbucks - Not surprising.
- Chick-fil-A - Umm... What?!?! I know CFA is good but first date worthy...?
- In-N-Out Burger - We don't have these in the mid-west but still... a burger joint?
- Texas Roadhouse - Not surprising.
- Panera Bread - Might not be a first choice but not a horrible choice either.
Some other notable places that made the top 30 were:
- Dunkin Donuts at 16.
- 7-11 at 17 (A gas station first date. Wonder how many of these first dates result in marriage)
- Top Golf at 28. I'd marry the lady that wants to go Top Golf on a first date.