Be Nicer To Your Wait Staff
I've never understood why people would be rude to your waitstaff. There's no upside. And if you think that critiquing people and shaming them into doing what you want is an upside then, you've got problems.
What good could come from talking crazy to someone who's about to go behind a wall to prepare your food? YOUR food. That you're going to put in YOUR mouth!
Recently some TikTok posed the question "What's something you've done to a customer after they've been RUDE to you?"
I am happy to see that the top results weren't as viscous as I could have imagined. Because I've imagined plenty and I've seen "Waiting" and I've seen "Road Trip". (see clips below).
1. Someone who works at a juice bar said they under-blend people's smoothies, so the "little chunks block their straw."
2. Quote, "As a deli worker, when a customer is being a Karen, I squish the cheese together after I slice it. So it's impossible to separate later."
3. Someone who works at a hotel said that if someone doesn't tip after he helps with their bags, he'll call them in the middle of the night.
4. A barista said that if someone's rude, they'll secretly give them DECAF instead of regular coffee.
5. A server said that when rude customers ask for butter, he gives them cold butter, because he knows it'll rip up their bread.
6. Another restaurant worker said that when someone's rude, they'll get "crop dusted."
6 Romantic At-Home Valentine's Day Date Ideas