We’re Looking For a Multi-Media Advertising Sales Representative
Townsquare Media Waterloo is looking for a 'Multi-Media Advertising Sales Representative' to join the team.
Posted Sept 1st, 2017...
MULTI MEDIA ADVERTISING SALES REPRESENTATIVE – Waterloo, IA
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS: As part of an on-going recruitment campaign for our multi media advertising sales team, we are looking for a Multi Media Advertising Sales Representative who has the ability and desire to make a lot of calls to businesses, create relationships with current and potential clients and create great on-going advertising campaigns. Candidates must demonstrate dependability, passion, strong communication and problem-solving skills. Business acumen, open-mindedness and a sense of what it takes to win are essential. Previous broadcast/digital sales experience a plus.
JOB SUMMARY: A Multi Media Advertising Sales Representative with Townsquare Media is the primary contact to existing and prospective customers. You will develop business relationships; sell radio advertising, our digital portfolio of products, event sponsorships and sales promotion packages by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and sell radio advertising, digital products, events and promotional programs to existing clients on your account list
- Develop additional accounts by consistently cold-calling and creating relationships with new advertising customers
- The majority of your time will be spent on the street meeting, inquiring and crafting advertising programs for your clients, both new and existing
- Prepare advertising schedules, promotional plans, sales literature, proposals and sales contracts
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into computer database
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manger to help guide you to success
- Investigate and resolve client issues
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.