The Top Ten Things We Do to ‘Feel’ Like We’re Being Healthy
Do you ever have fast food for a week and then try to do something super-healthy to compensate? You probably feel guilty, no? According to a new survey from the New York Post, here are the ten most common things we do to make ourselves feel healthy:
1. Eat some extra fruits and vegetables.
2. Try to eat less sugar.
3. Buy more fruits and vegetables but not necessarily eat them.
4. Take the stairs instead of an elevator.
5. Carry around a reusable water bottle, so you'll drink more water.
6. Start planning out your meals beforehand.
7. Have a smoothie.
8. Drink tea.
9. Turn off your phone before bed, so you'll sleep better.
10. Have a bowl of frozen fruit instead of ice cream.