The Fact Is…8/6
The Fact Is…
If you’re a male lobster, you can do a cool trick.
Did you know, male lobsters have bladders in their head and when they feel threatened, they shoot their urine at their predators. How cool would that be? Someone is trying to mug you and you just squirt them in the face with pee. I have a new respect and admiration for those tasty creatures.
Also, when lobsters flirt with one another, the female basically drugs the male by peeing in it’s face. Ummm, no thanks. I’ll just buy dinner.
Ever wanted to know more about pee? Well, urine for a treat!
- Some women in Rome drank turpentine (at the risk of being poisoned) because it made their urine smell like roses.
- Siberian chipmunks cover themselves in snake urine whenever they can to camouflage their own scent. Whoever they’re hiding from better be worth it.
- Male lobsters have bladders on their head and squirt urine at their predators. What a great way to piss someone off.
- I hope you’re not eating toast right now because: European bakers used to use urine to help their bread rise.
- Bears do not urinate during hibernation. Their bodies convert urine into protein and use it as food. Talk about recycling your waste!
- In a lifetime, you will pee enough to fill a small lake. Sad thing is, that lake will probably still be cleaner than Lake Eerie.