Some of the Funniest United Airlines Slogan Suggestions
Social media strikes again and United Airlines is right in the crosshairs. The recent removal of a passenger from one of their flights has the internet up in arms. BUT, with that comes some of the funniest slogan suggestions.
The decision to violently remove a Kentucky doctor from an overbooked flight from Louisville to Chicago after he refused to “voluntarily“ give up his seat has sent Twitter into a frenzy with no shortage of suggested new slogans for the troubled airline.
Thirteen of the best are listed below:
- You carry on, we carry off.
- Normal flights have cabin crews, we have bouncers.
- Board as a doctor, leave as a patient.
- Would you like a neck pillow or a neck brace?
- Now serving punch.
- Tell us your safe word at check-in.
- We’ll drag you all over the world.
- The captain has turned on the no passenger sign.
- We have First Class, Business Class and No Class.
- If we can’t seat you, we will beat you.
- We have an offer you can’t refuse.
- No, really.Do you want a window seat or a concussion.
- We put the hospital in hospitality.