Chicago the Band at Five Flags Center
- Five Flags Center
- 405 Main Street, Dubuque, IA 52001 United States
Rock and Rock Hall of Fame members Chicago comes to Five Flags Center in Dubuque, Iowa, and we have a chance to score passes to the show.
The music of Chicago will rattle the rafters at the Five Flags Center in Dubuque on Friday, March 9, 2018 at 8:00 PM. The Legendary rock and roll band with horns will play one show, and tickets are on-sale now.
2017 marked the band’s 50th consecutive year of touring, without missing a single concert date! Robert Lamm and James Pankow have become the latest inductees of the Songwriters Hall of Fame at the organization's 48th Annual Induction on June 15th in New York City. These legendary songwriters wrote mega-hits such as, "25 or 6 to 4," "Saturday In The Park," "Feelin' Stronger Every Day," "Make Me Smile," and many others.
THE MUSIC OF CHICAGO:
- WHEN: Friday, March 9, 2018 at 8:00 PM
- WHERE: Five Flags Center in Dubuque, Iowa
- TICKETS: On-sale now through the Five Flags Center Box Office
- PRICES: $45.00*, $55.00*, $65.00*, $79.50*, $96.00*, $135.00*
*Prices do not include possible convenience fees.
Sign up to win tickets below...